Claire Yeung contracted a mysterious virus that took her out of life for over 6 months. Looking back she tells us she believes it was caused by career burnout. She quit her job as a lawyer with no plan, thankfully with the support of her partner. Today she is certified as a Whole person coach, speaker and teacher at the Justice Institute in Canada.
Hear the story of how she made it through the tough time and healed, turned her life around and now, is using her experience to help others as the author of, The Eighty-Year Rule.
- Website http://www.claireyeung.com/book-page/
- facebook page https://www.facebook.com/makingeverymomentcount/
- twitter https://twitter.com/clairemyeung
- Orchid Child facebook page
- A Second Chance support group google+
- A Second Chance facebook page