A Second Chance Interview Flow
What makes a great Second Chance interview? Effectively telling your story combined with solid audio quality. The Logitech Clearchat is the minimum quality required for my guests.
ASC Interview Flow
- I will share a short bio about you and then turn it over to you to fill in the gaps and provide a glimpse into your personal life.
- Tell us what your life looks like today: family, career, hobbies all the good stuff.
- Your Second Chance Story
- Take us to the moment in time that you would consider the worst moment of your second chance story and tell us the STORY. We’ll share what you learned.
- The Turn Around Point
- Take us to the moment in time of an incredible turnaround point you’ve experienced and tell us the STORY. We’ll explore the steps you took or the faith you used to walk your journey.
- A Closer Look
- What about you changed the most from this experience?
- What wisdom would you share you gained?
- Share one of your personal habits that contributed to overcoming this.
- Share a resource, like a podcast or book, that you couldn’t have made it without.
- What is the one thing you are most passionate about today?
- Grand Finale
- We’ll end with you sharing a parting piece of guidance and the best way we can connect with you. This is the place to share your gift with A Second Chance if you have one :-). Free audio book, voice recording extra.
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time: Skype: [email protected] This is an audio only interview.
Our typical listener is trying to figure out how to overcome something difficult, an illness, trauma, or accident and needs to hear your second chance story to find inspiration to take the next step. My passion is that my listeners are encouraged by your story and find the courage to make it through their journey.
We love Jesus, God and The Holy Spirit. Feel free to share your love of the Lord and how your faith helped along the way.
Please send me your social media links so I may share this episode with as many people as possible. Feel free to share it with anyone you wish, help spread the inspiration.
And a photo that you are happy to use for promotional material (300×300 at least)
I look forward to our interview
Gina Kane Host of A Second Chance Podcast everydayisasecondchance.com
Recording: By participating in, A Second Chance interview, you agree to allow Gina Kane to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Gina Kane to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.