Could you imagine if your loved ones never really died, and you could see them again. Today we explore Out Of Body Experiences.
Jack was listening to a radio show about 20 years ago, late at night, that was talking about out-of-body experiences. (OBE) At that time he never really had very much interest in it. He thought it was pretty far-fetched, but listened to the whole show.
He ended up thinking about it and after quite a while, he went and bought the book. In this interview we talk about the following things:
- Jack’s first OBE
- How he found out more about OBE in a time when it wasn’t really public knowledge.
- How he re-evaluated his life.
- How you have god-like powers in an OBE
- How he lost friends, was laughed at and ignored because everyone thought he was nuts.
- Why everyone should have an out-of-body experience.
- Knowing your family goes on relieves a lot of mental stress.
- Questions you may have after your first experience
- Jack’s Out of Body Community
- Jack’s Book
- A Second Chance Facebook Page
- Listen on iTunes
- Stitcher Radio
If you enjoyed this story you may like to read or listen to our interview with Gary Leigh about Empaths.