Gary shares his very personal story with us about life as an Empath. He allows himself to be vulnerable, and talks about suffering with depression. He suffered from it since he was teenager, and would fall into a deep depression in the fall. He found Bach remedies, and was able to find his way out.
This show may contain content that could be offensive to some viewers. We discuss religion and relationships later on in the show. Please be advised.
As the name suggests, an Empath is one who can feel and pick up on the emotions and feelings of others around them. That is the basic premise, though it is very much more than that. An
Empath is often psychic on many levels, too.
Signs of Being an Empath
These are some of the traits and feelings from Gary Leigh’s, Empath book. You can read more here. http://www.psi-zone.net/
- Losing Your Sense of Self and Dealing with Negative Entities
- Sensitivity to Light and Noise
- Sensitivity to Crowds and Parties
- Difficulty Setting Boundaries
- Clinical Depression
- Over sensitivity
- Feelings of Being Ungrounded
- Picking up on Other People’s Feelings
- Giving Others the Benefit of the Doubt
- Strong Connection to Nature and Animals
- Feeling the Pain and Suffering of Others
- Desire to Help Others
- Ability to Sense Lies and Deception
Bach Flower Remedies (27:00)
Gary shares with us how Back Flower Remedies can help to rid depression. He tells us that is reached your frequency, so the message can come in clearly. It helps with fear, guilt, feeling ungrounded, and more.
Gary tells us that he doesn’t know if he would be here today with out Dr. Bach’s remedies. His guide-book has a section on which one does what. Click here to read.